This is a great workshop facilitated by a professional photographer (Fela Photography) to learn the basics of Photoshop so you can create and edit pictures for your website, social media and business.
What we will learn:
Quick overview of the Menu Bar, Layers and document setup
- TOOLBOX: Selection and Crop Tools
- Lunch break (lunch is not provided, please bring your own (we have a kitchen) or you can enjoy the many awesome restaurtants in Inglewood
- TOOLBOX: Retouch & Paint Tools
- TOOLBOX: Drawing & Type Tools
- Image Preparation for Internet Usage/ Content aware
- Adjustment layers
- Q&A for additional info/ Homework (project)
What you need to bring:
- Download free Photoshop CC 2014 trial from Adobe.com
- Own images. Basic images needed: Landscape, front headshot, red eyes, crooked image, old photo scanned, various one-object images, textures shot.
- Smartphone with camera or point and shoot camera for last minute images
SATURDAY, FEB 28 10 – 4 PM.