Early bird tickets for Startup Weekend expire next Tuesday, June 11th. Startup Weekend is a 54-hour event where people from different professional backgrounds come together to share ideas, build teams, create products, and launch startups.
Ticket price includes a workshop on lean startup and customer development, all meals and the most awesome time of your life. The event ends with presentations to a panel of investors and entrepreneurial leaders.
The top three teams are awarded prizes in addition to bragging rights and media coverage. Prizes include:
- Interview for investment and a spot in Houston's SURGE Energy Accelerator
- Interview for investment and a spot in Silicon Valley's Plug and Play Accelerator
- Tickets and demo table for Plug and Play Expo and University Day in Silicon Valley
- Tickets and demo table for The Cloud Factory in Banff
- All-inclusive leadership retreat at the Banff Centre
- 3-months of office space at Assembly co-working space
- 3-months of office space at AcceleratorYYC
- A trade show booth at the World Petroleum Youth Forum
- Access to Innovate Calgary's toolkit series