Through various outreach events, presentations, and networking opportunities, Cybera strives to engage industry, academia, government and the public in understanding the importance of cyberinfrastructure and the impact it has on the way Albertans work, live, and play.
Highlight activities include:
- Cybera Summits - Cybera will once again host its annual fall Summit event at The Banff Centre, this year on October 1 to 3rd. Two days of sessions and plenaries will explore how the face of leadership is changing in this age of big data. To find out more about the Cybera Summit 2011 - Data For All: Opening Up The Cloud, click here.
- Presence at Partner Events - Cybera is able to reach and connect with thousands of innovators each year through our presence at external events such as the ASTech Awards, Calgary Technologies Inc.’s Tech Showcase and Open House, CANARIE events, and other local, national and international functions.
- Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - These social networking and social media tools open the door for Cybera to connect and interact with innovators, both within and outside of Alberta.
- Cybera Blog - Hosting contributions from a variety of Cybera staff members, Cybera Blog posts encourage community discussion on technology trends, issues and challenges.
- YouTube and Slideshare - These online tools are used to showcase Cybera’s projects and partnerships