A made-in-Canada solution to securing your DNS
Cybera has partnered with the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) to offer Alberta's public and education communities improved Domain Name System (DNS) protection and performance. The D-Zone Anycast DNS is useful for larger public and education institutions in the province that run their own .ca domain, and are at risk of Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks.
What does D-Zone Anycast provide?
- High Reliability: D-Zone eliminates the single point of failure. DNS queries are automatically routed around server failures or network outages.
- Max Performance: D-Zone servers are located close to Canadian and international internet hubs, reducing latency and improving performance.
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) mitigation: Global servers absorb DDoS attacks and mitigate the impact on Canadian users.
What does CIRA provide?
- D-Zone is backed by CIRA, who leverage the same Anycast infrastructure and expertise to provide uninterrupted DNS resolution for more than 2 million .CA domains.
- D-Zone Anycast DNS is monitored 24 hours a day by CIRA’s networking and DNS experts to keep the system running and help mitigate attacks.