ShareIT - Cloud Services
Cybera has signed agreements with Softchoice (AWS) and Microsoft Azure for cloud services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
On February 2019, Cybera signed a master service agreement with Softchoice for an initial term of 3 years. Softchoice is a full-service certified AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partner and Managed Service Provider (MSP). It helps organizations to use AWS and improve the effectiveness of their research and education goals. This contract is open to all ShareIT members.
- Managed billing: Access to the Softchoice billing dashboard and billing support.
- Reserved Instance (RI) Modelling: RI recommendations along with quarterly cost optimization insights.
- Quarterly insights into risks of security exposure.
- Softchoice AWS Solution Architects: ShareIT Education discount is available on professional services rates.
- Softchoice AWS Accelerator program:
- Education on AWS and the selection of a production workload
- Reference architecture using automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Complete cloud migration
- Managed Cloud Services: Cost management, technical support & on-going mentorship.
- Training Development:
- Exclusive monthly webinar series centered on savings and security best practices.
- Discounts on AWS training.
- Focused hands-on keyboard training sessions through AWS Immersion Days.
- Virtual AWS 101 level & Core Services training session.
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solution and managed service providers in North America. Softchoice enables organizations to realize the full benefits of public cloud and a modern IT infrastructure through solution design, implementation, asset management, and assessment services, as well as ongoing support and mentorship through managed services. With access to one of the most efficient and cost-effective technology supply chains in North America, Softchoice also ensures products get to our customers quickly and in a trouble-free way.
In May 2019, Cybera signed a master service agreement with Microsoft for an initial term of 3 years to provide Azure cloud services. This contract is open to all ShareIT members.
Microsoft's delivery model for Azure in Education aligns directly with these four pillars: Focus on usage above all, leverage funding programs across the community to deliver at scale, give Cybera members the best range of skilled partners to work with, as well as the widest range of programs to support the evolving needs of the community.
The catalogue includes FastTrack for Azure: FastTrack brings together readiness, technical guidance, and partner services to ensure that strategic Azure projects succeed. Microsoft provides deep technical experts from the Azure product group to assist customers with readiness and technical guidance, and funds partner services to provide hands-on help.
FastTrack engineers help ensure that projects are aligned with best practices and that all participants have the skills and knowledge to deliver and manage Azure services.
Established in 1985, Microsoft Canada Inc. is the Canadian subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
Recognized as one of Canada's Great Places to Work, Microsoft Canada Inc. provides nationwide sales, marketing, consulting and local support services.