ShareIT - End-User Computer Hardware
ShareIT has signed two agreements with Microserve and WBM Technologies for end user computing hardware and services.
The end-user computing hardware products and manufacturers available through the ShareIT catalogue include:
- Windows desktops - standard and high performance
- Windows laptops - standard and high performance
- Thin Clients
- Apple desktops, laptops and accessories
- Warehousing orders
- Imaging and staging
- Data destruction
- Data transfers
- Zero-touch deployments
- On-site/remote worker deployments
- Technical support
- Cost-recovery program
- Device recycling
This contract is open to all ShareIT members. In July 2022, Cybera signed a master agreement with Microserve for 3 years. The agreement is for the purchase desktops, laptops, thin clients and related services. This agreement offers a wide array of Dell, Lenovo, Apple and Acer desktops, laptops, monitors, as well as thin clients, chromebooks and Microsoft Surface products. Microserve is one of Canada’s leading IT solution providers with 30+ years of experience and a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of the higher education sector.
In addition to offering deeply discounted pricing for ShareIT members, Microserve offers other value-add services such as:
- Technology lifecycle management services: including warehousing, configuration, software packaging and distribution, image management, deployment, ongoing support, and decommissioning/disposal
- Desktop management services: including Service Desk and Deskside Support, patching, and Anti Virus / Anti Malware
- Assistance with standardization, technology road mapping and selecting the best technology for your needs
- E-procurement via a secure online catalogue customized with your standard, approved products and the option to integrated directly into your systems
- Relationship management and dedicated account teams by member organization
Microserve is headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton and Halifax. Founded in 1987, we support the IT needs of businesses and organizations across industries throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Atlantic Canada, with clients ranging from mid-sized operations to enterprise-level organizations. We partner with each of our clients, regardless of size, to provide custom, responsive IT support and solutions that propel our clients toward their goals.
In July 2022, Cybera signed a 3 year master agreement with WBM Technologies to deliver an End User Computing (EUC) strategy. This includes complete EUC technology procurement and lifecycle services. The contract is open to all ShareIT members.
This master agreement introduces a wide array of hardware, including desktops, laptops, thin clients, monitors, and peripherals for higher education use from a variety of tier one manufacturers. Hardware and value-added services are available to ShareIT members at significantly discounted pricing.
WBM Technologies was established May 1, 1950, and today provides technology services to many of Western Canada’s largest and most progressive businesses. The company provides services in four core business areas: End User Computing, Enterprise Service Desk, Managed Print, and Data & Security. Their work with organizations across Canada has them ranked number 41 on the MSPmentor list of the world’s Top 501 Managed Services Providers, making them the third largest managed IT supplier in Canada.