ShareIT - Telephony and Hardware Services
Signed in January 2020, Cybera sighed a three-year contract with Netagen (formerly Combat Networks) for telephony services. The contract was extended to January 2025 and was amended to include managed services. This contract is open to all ShareIT members.
This agreement offers a wide array of telephony related services, including:
- Telephony equipment, including a wide range of telephony hardware, software, and licensing for the Mitel, Avaya, and Cisco product lines
- SIP Trunking: SIP-based services to connect participating Cybera ShareIT post-secondary and K-12 organizations’ telecommunications infrastructure to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Managed services
Netagen, formerly Combat Networks, is a Canadian network solutions integrator focused on mission-critical networks for public and private organizations where security, performance and reliability are the key to the operating mission. In the classroom, across the campus, and out to the community of remote learners, their networks carry and/or support the message of todays’ lessons to tomorrow’s leaders.
Signed in March 2020, Cybera has a three-year contract with LogMeIn for telephony services. This contract is open to all ShareIT members.
This agreement offers VOIP (IP Telephony) System services, including:
- Managed services
- Predictable, affordable pricing structure
- Intuitive, simple management of multiple locations and users
- Scale and configure bells, paging, and phones with ease
- Single, unified platform for phone and video conferencing
- Excellent HD quality and 99.995% uptime service-level agreement (SLA)
- Customizable plans for districts of any size
LogMeIn, Inc. simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in unified communications and collaboration, identity and access management, and customer engagement and support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. The GoTo suite by LogMeIn makes it easy to connect quickly and professionally, whether you’re down the hall or across the territory.