ShareIT - Adobe
On April 2020, Cybera signed a master service agreement with Softchoice for an initial term of 3 years. Softchoice is a Platinum Adobe Reseller, Adobe SAM certified provider, and authorized to resell the entire portfolio.This contract is open to post-secondary ShareIT members.
- Specialty Pricing: Pre-negotiated pricing for Enterprise Term Licensing Agreement (ETLA) and Value Incentive Program (VIP):
- ETLA – Cybera has a direct agreement with Adobe for a three-year consortium agreement with Softchoice as the provider of licensing support and services.
- VIP – Cybera holds an agreement with Softchoice. All Share IT members receive Level 4 consortium pricing.
- Adobe Subject Matter Experts: Access to Adobe SMEs versed in Adobe Education licensing to help align PSIs’ Adobe goals with licensing options.
- Enterprise Lifecycle Management: Bi-annual or quarterly session to review product/agreement updates, support true up preparation, and address any outstanding questions associated to Adobe licensing.
- End User Productivity Assessment (for fee): define current baseline of collaborative technologies used through voice of the user surveys and IT operations interviews to define high level collaboration strategy.
- SLA Based – Call, Chat, Email, and Expert Sessions.
- Training Development:
- ETLA – Unlimited end user training.
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solution and managed service providers in North America. Softchoice enables organizations to realize the full benefits of modern IT infrastructure through assessment services, solution design, implementation, asset management, and operational improvement. With access to one of the most efficient and cost-effective technology supply chains in North America, Softchoice also ensures products get to our customers quickly and in a trouble-free way.