ShareIT - Web Conferencing
In May 2021, Cybera, working with its National Research & Education Network partners, signed a master service agreement with Kaltura for its virtual classroom solution for an initial term of 5 years, with options to renew for an additional 3 years and then 2 years. This contract is open to all ShareIT members.
Available Services and Products
- Training & Adoption Services
- 24/7 Support
- Virtual Classroom: A real-time virtual classroom and web conferencing solution designed and developed for educators. Persistent rooms with advanced moderation, controls, collaborative tools like whiteboard, content playlists, breakout rooms, live quizzing, recording and HD video sharing.
- LMS Integration: Create course video galleries, video assignments, interactive videos, track student engagement and access virtual classrooms with Kaltura’s seamless integration into the LMS.
- Media Portal: Branded media hub for sharing videos, recordings, and live events securely and at scale to the community inside and outside of your institution.
- Live Streaming: Broadcast every event of any size from athletics to guest lectures and presidential addresses. Quickly create new live events and stream to an unlimited audience.
- Lecture Capture: Live stream and record any class on campus. Compatible with lecture capture hardware and PCs. Schedule in advance or capture on the fly and automatically publish to your LMS.
Kaltura’s Education Video Cloud is a single platform purposefully built to power real-time, live and VOD experiences for online programs and virtual learning. The Kaltura Education Video Cloud includes a range of products for virtual classrooms, lecture capture, webinars & live events, and student outreach — all designed to create engaging, personalized, and accessible experiences on campus and beyond.
As a result of a national NREN effort, a Master Agreement was signed with BlueJeans by Verizon and CANARIE for the provision to provide Web Conferencing Software as a Service (“Service”). As of April 20, 2022, any Cybera ShareIT member may leverage this agreement.
- BlueJeans Meetings
- BlueJeans Events
BlueJeans is the world’s leading provider of interoperable video communication, bringing video to you wherever you are. Thousands of global companies use BlueJeans every day for meetings, events, and on social networks across any location or device including mobile, desktop, and room systems. BlueJeans replaces traditional web conferencing technologies for a modern workforce, delivering face-to-face video communication for any organization who wants to bring their employees, leaders, and partners closer together.