Hands-on learning. Big level thinking. Strategies to apply to your organization.
This stimulating western Canadian technology event will feature:
- 20+ Unique Breakout Sessions and Panel Discussions
- 20+ Expert Speakers
- 180+ Industry Peers
- 2 Days of concentrated thought leadership
- Exhibitors and booths from industry leaders
- …And access to the fastest network in Canada
Business and IT professionals come to the Cyber Summit to explore the latest in technology trends and applications that can be leveraged in their organizations. These three days in Banff prove crucial to everyone on the management and operations team — from CIOs and systems administrators, to business development and policy officers, and legal and privacy advisors.
Sessions will cover:
- Cyber Security
- Data ownership and the question of online individuality
- The ethics of new technologies such as data analytics and the Internet of Things
- Best practices for privacy and security policies
- And more…
Pitching the Cyber Summit To Your Employer
Don’t wait – register now to be a part of the premier industry event covering the privacy / policy implications of technologies related to open, big data and the Internet of Things. Need to build a business case? Download our helpful “Convince Your Employer” proposal.