Start here: How to launch and access your VMs
Using the Rapid Access Cloud – Basic Guide
Learn how to launch and access instances, use keypairs, security groups, and volumes.
Using the Rapid Access Cloud – Advanced Guide
How to use the command-line tools and making the most of your IPs, for example by setting up a proxy host.
Using the Rapid Access Cloud – Experimental Region
Learn how to use the experimental Rapid Access Cloud region, Area 51, which provides virtual networking capabilities through OpenStack Neutron.
- Introducing Terraform (for automation configuration)
- Object Storage on the Rapid Access Cloud
- Reference architectures for setting up your web application
- Using Heat: OpenStack Orchestration on the Rapid Access Cloud
- Disaster recovery using the Rapid Access Cloud
Getting started video