Cybera Security Nexus
Advice and resources to help organizations assess, prioritize, and address their cybersecurity and policy gaps.
The Cybera Security Nexus provides access to:
- An industry recognized IT security assessment framework
- A CISO-level cybersecurity expert
- A foundational set of digital security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and baselines
The Nexus also facilitates a shared community for cybersecurity training, workshops and seminars.
Contact our projects team to get started.
What does the Cybera Security Nexus offer?
- Information security program leadership and expert guidance
- Risk based Information Security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and baseline templates, including leadership and faculty/staff engagement
- A foundational IT risk management framework and process with a Risk Register
- IT environment and/or operational assessment guidance and advice
- Information Security awareness program development
- Design, build and monitoring of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its related activities
- Guidance for establishing a Security Incident Response Team
- Security Architecture
- Opportunity to participate in the steering committee, to set the goals and direction of the service
Cost to Join
|Membership tiers||FLE||Cybersecurity assessment||Information Security Management System||Add-on CISO hours|
|XS||1 - 999||$500 / yr||$3,100 / yr||On demand|
|Small||1,000 - 1,999||$1,300 / yr||$4,700 / yr||On demand|
|Medium||2,000 - 7,999||$4,500 / yr||$7,500 / yr||On demand|
|Large||8,000 - 29,999||$7,000 / yr||$17,000 / yr||On demand|
|XL||30,000 and above||$11,000 / yr||$25,000 / yr||On demand|
ciso consulting bundles
CISO Consulting Hours are available under the Cybera Security Nexus either as pre-purchased bundles or as individual hours.
|Available subscriptions||Included hours||Suggested use of the hours|
|3||96 hrs||One (1) day per month of CISO consulting|
|6||32 hrs||Four (4) full day sessions (or divided into 1/2 day sessions)|
|14||16 hrs||Four (4) 1/2 day sessions|
Consulting hours' availability are limited, and are provided on a first come, first served basis. There are also a limited number of reservable bundles and a separate pool of ad-hoc hours available.
Contact us to reserve bundles or check on availability.
How To Join
- This service is available to Cybera members in Alberta's public sector (check if your organization is a Cybera member).
- For the assessment, post-secondary institutions participating in the CANARIE-funded Cybersecurity Initiatives Program are encouraged to take part in the National Cybersecurity Assessment service launching in 2022.
- Contact our projects team at email@example.com to find out more about joining the Cybera Security Nexus Program.