This course runs 9:30am - 5:30pm from Monday, January 22 to Thursday, January 25, 2024.
Prerequisite course (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security.
Who should attend:
IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project team members, associate project managers, project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, and program managers.
This course is for Azure Security Engineers who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing security tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an engineer that wants to specialize in providing security for Azure-based digital platforms and play an integral role in protecting an organization's data.
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), disk and data encryption methods.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
- Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience).
Registration & cancellation deadline:
Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Please contact email@example.com
This course is open to ShareIT members.
Microsoft AzureOrganizer of Microsoft Azure Security TechnologiesMicrosoft's delivery model for Azure in Education aligns directly with these four pillars: Focus on usage above all, leverage funding programs across the community to deliver at scale, give Cybera members the best range of skilled partners to work with, as well as the widest range of programs to support the evolving needs of the community.
BCNetOrganizer of Microsoft Azure Security TechnologiesBCNET is a not-for-profit, shared services organization that represents the interests of our members––colleges, universities and research institutes in British Columbia. We continuously engage with our members to explore, evaluate and develop solutions that meet their unique needs. Our aim is to build value through collaboration, drive down costs, maximize efficiencies, expand services offerings, enhance service quality and further the mission of our members.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org