Rapid Access Cloud
A free cloud computing resource for Alberta innovators!
Cybera’s Rapid Access Cloud, an award-winning program, provides free cloud computing resources to Alberta-based academics, researchers, non-profits and small to medium sized organizations that are not covered by the national DAIR program. It is intended to:
- Help researchers utilize cloud computing environments for testing, analysis and experimentation
- Providing a competitive advantage by offering a staging ground to test their ideas for cloud-based services, before moving to a commercial cloud platform
- Provide a learning environment for people to explore the possibilities and benefits of cloud computing
- Support disaster recovery for Canadian businesses
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A free cloud computing resource for Alberta Educators.
Cybera’s Rapid Access Cloud is an award-winning resource that provides free cloud computing resources to Alberta-based academics for classroom and project use.
Rapid Access Cloud comes with many benefits for the classroom, including:
- Flexible Resource quotas
- Allocated resources have an adjustable length of time*
*In some cases, we may ask classes to be broken into groups to help conserve resources, especially IPv4 addresses, which we have a very limited supply of.
Interested educators just need to contact us a minimum of two weeks before the start of their class. We just need to know:
- Class Size
- Class Start Date
- Amount of computing resources (CPUs, RAM) each student or group requires
- If your institution is IPv6 enabled (find out here)
- Any other relevant details about the class